Welcome to Supernova X
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Let's introduce ourselves to each other.

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

HuMann

HuMann

Too Much Free Time

• Space Marine
  • 1,685 posts
Welcome! :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Beatrix van Oranje

Beatrix van Oranje

Beatrix van Oranje

• Space Marine
  • 48 posts
  • Nation Name:Koninkrijk Nederland
  • Nation Ruler:Beatrix van Oranje
Thanks.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Coverson32

Coverson32

system commander

• Inquisitor
  • 8 posts
  • Nation Name:coverland
  • Nation Ruler:coverson32

Hi Im luke and im in the wrong meeting... haha joking

seriously i live in the UK, oxfordshire

i wotk in retail as a supervisor

before i studied mechanical engineering at plymouth university

i really wanna study business though...

my hobbies are obiously CN but also enjoy shooting and pretty much anything to do with the army...

i will literally listen to any music style that i feel has a beat to it.

thats all folks

HuMann

HuMann

Too Much Free Time

• Space Marine
  • 1,685 posts
Welcome Luke!

What's your favorite thing to shoot?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LlamaKing

LlamaKing

Spaceport New Arrival

• Imperator
  • 3 posts
  • Nation Name:Llamazia
  • Nation Ruler:LlamaKing

My name is LlamaKing and as you might of figured out from my name I really like llamas.

HuMann

HuMann

Too Much Free Time

• Space Marine
  • 1,685 posts
Welcome! :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

General Gorgoth

General Gorgoth

Skyhook Owner

• Fabricator-General
  • 752 posts

Hey guys, it's been a while how are things and who is still around from the old days. From what I can see the July revolution really cleaned this place up. Almost a shame I left right before it. 

Galerion

Galerion

Too Much Free Time

• Emperor of Mankind
  • 1,379 posts
  • Nation Name:blighty
  • Nation Ruler:Galerion
Hey guys, it's been a while how are things and who is still around from the old days. From what I can see the July revolution really cleaned this place up. Almost a shame I left right before it. 

Yes it much more organized than it used to be and lots of effort is put in which is clearly visible to members unlike the old days.

What brings you here?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

General Gorgoth

General Gorgoth

Skyhook Owner

• Fabricator-General
  • 752 posts

An old Novan seeing how the new order has surpassed the old. I read your histories, you neglect to mention the great departure when the old leadership of the second imperium became divided and many left to form the now defunct Black Knights. Some stayed loyal to magicboyd25 however due to a corrupt move by jrkee during the presidential election magicboyd25, the greatest IA minister and Novan that SNX has ever seen left, me and others followed him out of the alliance but he joined NPO so we didn't follow him there to be treated like tech farms. Me and Uchiha Evil can now be found in WFF. I remember when I left the order was dying, some of the old breed were terrible, I myself even proposed a coup but when magic left I knew we had no leader to rally behind. However it seems new blood came and I've never seen this place more alive. Smaller on paper but greater in spirit. Now though I am IA secretary at WFF but SNX will always be my first alliance and although I may now carry a different standard, make no mistake I am still a novan in spirit. 

Also for the record I did put the effort in back in the old days. I helped out throughout the departments, ran for senator and was set to become the deputy minister of finance with Uchiha Evil or take over IA. I left because I had tried to fix it but the stubborn and corrupt government stopped it, magicboyd25 and Lemac seemed to be the only two trying to fix it. Good to see Lemac's still kicking around too.

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts
  • Nation Name:Kingdom of Pakalolo
  • Nation Ruler:Immortan Junka

That's interesting stuff, I wasn't around for all of that. I was Tywin Lannister before but got booted back in 2014 by the stupid court :P

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

General Gorgoth

General Gorgoth

Skyhook Owner

• Fabricator-General
  • 752 posts

So you are the infamous Tywin Lannister I've heard so much about. I think you were thrown out soon before I joined. Why was that anyway?

And yes when I joined it was a mess, I tried to fix it but it needed this drastic measure, should have known an old novan would return to save the day. XD

Galerion

Galerion

Too Much Free Time

• Emperor of Mankind
  • 1,379 posts
  • Nation Name:blighty
  • Nation Ruler:Galerion

I wasn't saying there was no effort put in in the old days just that the membership as a whole have a lot more put in front of them now so they can see progress taking place and be more informed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

General Gorgoth

General Gorgoth

Skyhook Owner

• Fabricator-General
  • 752 posts

I will definitely say that the forums look a lot better than when I was last on here. More life to them and character. Shame some of the games have slipped into decline though, make sure to keep those alive. :D And yes from everything I have seen I would have to agree with you. It's like what I hoped would happen if my coup had started.

Coverson32

Coverson32

system commander

• Inquisitor
  • 8 posts
  • Nation Name:coverland
  • Nation Ruler:coverson32
Welcome Luke!

What's your favorite thing to shoot?

well anything really never shot a living thing though pretty sick with an l98a2 rifkr though

General Gorgoth

General Gorgoth

Skyhook Owner

• Fabricator-General
  • 752 posts

What's the government like these days.

Lemac

Lemac

Camelflage

• Lord Inquisitor
  • 1,239 posts
  • Nation Name:Camelia
  • Nation Ruler:Lemac

Hey, welcome back!!

You here to open an Embassy with us?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

General Gorgoth

General Gorgoth

Skyhook Owner

• Fabricator-General
  • 752 posts

Yeah, that and to see how my old alliance is coming along.

General Gorgoth

General Gorgoth

Skyhook Owner

• Fabricator-General
  • 752 posts

Also can I recommend updating your wiki page. Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like it hasn't been touched since November 6th from what I can see.

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts
  • Nation Name:Kingdom of Pakalolo
  • Nation Ruler:Immortan Junka
So you are the infamous Tywin Lannister I've heard so much about. I think you were thrown out soon before I joined. Why was that anyway?

And yes when I joined it was a mess, I tried to fix it but it needed this drastic measure, should have known an old novan would return to save the day. XD

I can barely remember the reason myself, but I remember being accused of leaking information and "disobedience" or some such, so the court booted me after I was re-elected Senator lol. Went to Polar for a few months as press director, came back when I couldn't help from a distance anymore.

Also thanks for the reminder about wiki, does need some updates.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

General Gorgoth

General Gorgoth

Skyhook Owner

• Fabricator-General
  • 752 posts

Yeah. I see you brought some of the structure of NpO with you. I miss the ministeries and ministers of the second imperium. Now I'm honestly confused as to who's in charge of what. You have the leader and vice-leader but no clear FA, IA, F or D ministers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users