Welcome to Supernova X
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Let's introduce ourselves to each other.

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Ragnarok101

Ragnarok101

Spaceport New Arrival

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Nation Name:Handersland
  • Nation Ruler:Ragnarok101

New player, only been on CN a few days. My alliance, the Brixton Civil Society was stupid enough to attack your ally, Scotland. After I got curbstomped out of nowhere by Immortan, I figured that if my former allies weren't able to protect me, I'd join an alliance that could. Now I'm here. 

Kinda weird that you got an ally by blowing him up, huh?

Lemac

Lemac

Camelflage

• Lord Inquisitor
  • 1,239 posts
  • Nation Name:Camelia
  • Nation Ruler:Lemac

It is not that unusual....

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts
  • Nation Name:Kingdom of Pakalolo
  • Nation Ruler:Immortan Junka
Haha yeah we have a ton of former raiders and rogues who joined us in the end

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Black Rook

Black Rook

Spaceport New Arrival

• Diplomat - IRON
  • 12 posts
  • Nation Name:Lumberland
  • Nation Ruler:Black Rook

My name's Ian, I'm from IRON and I like long walks on the beach :P

Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker

Spaceport New Arrival

• Imperator
  • 3 posts
  • Nation Name:Terek
  • Nation Ruler:Bushwhacker

Hey, I'm Bushwhacker not Hailfire cuz someone already took that. <_< I came over to this game from Nationsgame where I lead the 11th largest alliance, so if you play or are thinking about playing Nationsgame, let me know. I live in Colorado, in the US.

BloodySinn

BloodySinn

Spaceport New Arrival

• Imperator
  • 8 posts
  • Nation Name:Zendi
  • Nation Ruler:BloodySinn

Hi, my name is Timur and I live in Belgium (born in Russia).
I am 19 years old and will start my first year of college soon (Political science/Foreign affairs).
I live with my father since my parents are divorced and together we work to get the bills paid. Besides playing CN I also like to play League of Legends. I read alot (romans) and I love playing strategy games. I love to make plans on how to get things going, or examine politicial global events (ex.War in Syria). My loyal pet is a racoon (not your everyday pet).
In my free time I like to watch movies.(picky when it comes to that). I just started out playing CN and hope to mean something to this alliance and to get to know you all.

Talus

Talus

Albus Sicarius

• Imperator
  • 26 posts
  • Nation Name:White Eagles
  • Nation Ruler:Talus

Hiyo. I am Talus. Depending on what language you want to use that can either mean an area of the ankle or the sharp edge of a slope. Or I could be Talos' crazy little brother.

I took some time away from planet bob for a few years and returned 90+ days ago with a new nation and username. I was in ODN as a Diplomat during that time but left last week due to being tired of listening to internal bickering. I've been reaching out to various alliances but ultimately decided to try SNX instead.

CameronWhale

CameronWhale

Spaceport New Arrival

• Imperator
  • 11 posts
  • Nation Name:SealandV2
  • Nation Ruler:CameronWhale

Hello my name is Cameron Hunter

My entire family is from England besides myself who was born in America

My hobbies include play League of Legends, World of Warcraft, and watching movies.

Just got into Cyber Nations and I thought this group was interesting because I love Warhammer 40k and this reminds me of it.

Looking forward to the wars to come! ^__^

starlord2307

starlord2307

Class 5 Residence

• Imperator
  • 162 posts
  • Nation Name:kingdom of amsterdam
  • Nation Ruler:star

iam starlord2307. just call me star. i dont rlly dont have anything too say. i love animals. colour green. yeah i dont rlly have anything more 

bmk812

bmk812

Spaceport New Arrival

• Imperator
  • 12 posts
  • Nation Name:Eisenherz
  • Nation Ruler:bmk812

Hello! :)

Lord WaSP

Lord WaSP

Spaceport New Arrival

• Imperator
  • 12 posts
  • Nation Name:LoWagoma
  • Nation Ruler:Lord WaSP

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Lord WaSP speaking to you. I am the supreme and sole ruler of the nation LoWagoma. I have been seen in Cyber Nations some years ago and was quite active as Marine, Quarter maker, Secretary of Economics and Leader of the Rohirim (attack force of small to mid size nations) in the Orange Defence Network and as ambassador to a couple of Alliances. After some years I got bored and didn't play anymore, so my nation got deleted. LoWagoma is now the second nation and stands for: 'Lord WaSP gone mad!'. In LoWagoma we work shoulder to shoulder to improve infrastructure or defy our enemy. For us it is just another day on Planet Bob. If I'm not too busy with LoWagoma or its petty inhabitants, I like the gym, to walk, to read and master the arts of Judo.

For now this is enough information about LoWagoma and his Lordship WaSP.

Yours Faithfully,

Lord WaSP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users