Welcome to Supernova X
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Konglomerate

another gaming clan?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Isolatar

Isolatar

Spaceport New Arrival

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Nation Name:Europia
  • Nation Ruler:Isolatar

Morning Operatives. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate a gaming clan set up by DK's soul.

You're probably thinking to yourself "but DK is dead, why would we join the clan?" and here's why. Some of you may already know this but we are a very active community. You will never see a thread on its own. It will always have posts in it. Konglomerate has been in the planning for almost five months. We've asked people who have also set up their own gaming clans and people who have experience with forums to help us in the development stage and they have! Finally, we have decided to open it up to the general public. We are still trying to find out what games people would like to play and what our official game (if we were to have one) would be and all help from you guys would be lovely.

The link can be found here.

And for those that are thinking against joining because of how a few members behave, ignore that. Trust me, you will see a new side of Doom. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on IRC or ask it here. I'll try my best to reply to it as soon as possible and to the best of my ability.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users