Welcome to Supernova X
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Joining

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rubra

Rubra

Spaceport New Arrival

• Imperator
  • 2 posts
  • Nation Name:BlackCat
  • Nation Ruler:Rubra

Ruler Name: Rubra

Nation Name: BlackCat
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=608733
Recruited By (if none put N/A): N/A
Is this your first Nation? Yes
Were you a member of any other alliances? No
Are you in any trouble abroad? No
Why do you want to join the Imperium?: I was bored and I decided to join a space themed progressive alliance
How active can you be? 1-2 times a week in general
Are you interested in participating as an Officer? Perhaps
What do you expect from the Imperium?: To help those in need within ISX and their allies abroad

I, Rubra, do solemnly swear Loyalty and service unto the Imperium To speak and to be silent, to do and to let be, To come and to go, in need and in plenty, In peace and in war, in living and in dying, From this hour henceforth, until the Imperium releases me, EZI take me, or the game ends.

Galerion

Galerion

Too Much Free Time

• Hand of the Emperor
  • 1,371 posts
  • Nation Name:blighty
  • Nation Ruler:Galerion

:accepted:

Congratulations, you have been found worthy to be a member of the Imperium of Supernova X! Bear in mind that your new title, Imperator, means you are a military fighter; you will be expected to conduct yourself according to the highest standards of behavior. You will also be held to the words of your oath.

First among your tasks is to sign up for the Interstellar Tech Program. After you sign up, an officer will assist you in becoming a productive buyer or seller in our alliance. All of your economic problems can be solved in the Central Planning Forum. If your trades are incomplete, you are required to move to brown and sign up for brown trade circles.

With these tasks completed, we guide you to our Knowledge College, a collection of CN guides that will aid you in your path to success and power. The Members Area in general is where all CN related discussion takes place at the membership level.

Imperium Square hosts all of our public records, and you are encouraged to read the Producerist Manifesto, which outlines the guiding doctrine of this alliance. Producerism establishes our system where tech producers are fairly compensated for their tech, in return for strong military service in defense of our Imperium. Producerist tech rates are among the best in Cybernations, and our aid activity is nearly the highest.

If you have any questions regarding how this alliance operates, or are interested in a future officer's career, please contact me

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AtlasXero

AtlasXero

Warrior of Ravens

• Imperator
  • 16 posts
  • Nation Name:Lissia
  • Nation Ruler:AtlasXero
Welcome to the SNX rubra I'm Your reporting officer for Tier I and II. I've sent you an official welcome on cybernations! I look forward to working with you and I hope your stay with us will be long and prosperous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users