Welcome to Supernova X
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Imperium Milcom Announcement

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts
  • Nation Name:Kingdom of Pakalolo
  • Nation Ruler:Immortan Junka

o/ Imperium

As the Imperium's MILCOM is nonexistent and we are facing a number of rogue threats, I am assuming supreme authority over all MILCOM and assuming the title of Grand Marshal of the Imperium.

The Imperium MILCOM has already been re-organized to more sufficiently deal with the threat. To this end, the old battalion structure has been replaced by a Tactical Operations Center (based on Nation Strength) similar to the one in which I was a military officer in the New Polar Order. The Tactical Operations Center will organize threat forces according to Nation Strength and allow members to request assistance and advice in a centralized conflict-oriented area.

Further re-organization will develop a military elite similar to the old SHADOWS unit that will act as a reliable quick-response unit. Less active active nations will be divided into military and administrative commands.

Instructions to Upper Tier Nations

Our upper tier is over-extended and beyond the reach of the majority of our nations. The recent "Struggle Vote" demonstrated that 70% of the membership has committed itself to "never capitulating" and as such we will not flinch nor hide from the threats of terrorists and rogues, regardless of their nation-strength.

The issue of upper-tier over-extension will be resolved by nuclear warfare. All nations 100,000 NS and higher are authorized to engage at will against any upper-tier raiders. We will lose nationstrength and infrastructure in the nuclear hellfire to follow, but this will work to our advantage as our upper tier drops into our middle tier.

The end result of our full nuclear retaliation will be as follows:

• Higher tech-to-infra ratios and a reinforced middle tier (60,000 to 100,000 NS)
  • Deterrence against further attacks in the long term
  • Credibility in our capacity for nuclear deterrence
  • A more active and better organized alliance

I will not distribute any orders to hide in peace mode. Running from the fight will not solve our long term issues, but will instead result in more attacks against anyone outside of peace mode. Such a disastrous policy would only result in our being encircled and besieged long-term and the destruction of any future military treaty potential.

This situation is ultimately a character-building exercise that will follow up on the lessons of the last war. In Polaris I won the Order's highest military medal (Order Hero) because I was one of the best fighters and most helpful military leaders in the low tier. The Spirit for War will become institutionalized within our Imperium and we will not be seen as weak for much longer.

Future Military Officers please step forward!

After the disastrous prior government policies my priority is currently rebuilding our military forces to deal with any foreign threat, whether rogues or enemy coalitions. Part of this process is losing the weak-minded mentality and focus on building infrastructure rather than spies, nukes and military wonders. Once we begin to understand that infrastructure only exists to finance our military apparatus we can begin building war-worthy nations that can fight indefinitely against massive odds.

Immortan Junka

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts

CRV24 (Also known as Masterchief777) has been immediately expelled from the alliance for the following reasons:

• Interfering with the distribution of Military Orders
  • Conduct unbecoming an SNX member (cowardice)
  • High Treason

While I have been organizing our defense in the Tactical Operations Center here, CRV24 has been PMing nations currently under attack to ignore my orders. Additionally, he has betrayed the conduct of a coward, hiding in peace mode and demanding that the Imperium as a whole hide in peace mode instead of facing our enemies unflinchingly. I myself have come under attack from the rogue Varianz while CRV cowers in peace mode.

He has previously stated that he desires that the Imperium disband rather than accept my command of this alliance, and his recent actions have demonstrated his intent to make this disbandment a reality, rather than to follow the Will of the Membership declaring that this alliance should never capitulate with a 70% vote.

As he represents the gravest security risk to the Imperium he has been expelled until further notice. Once the crisis is over, he will have the opportunity to re-apply for membership.

Immortan Junka

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts

Upon conferring with other government members, the Imperium immediately moves into a state of war and Red Alert status.

All members should immediately dig in and prepare for extended warfare against these rogues.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Edward Graceford

Edward Graceford

Imperial Penthouse

• Retired General
  • 284 posts

I can't come out of PM for about 2 days i think, as soon as I can, I'm about your NS so can back you up.

Edit: I have a whole swathe of disagreement on the stated reasons crv was booted.

I do agree he shouldn't have been influencing those being attacked unduly. Not sure of what he said, but can imagine. in that case sure.

Hiding in peace mode was pre-emptive given the state of things and his paranoia and worries around the state of things. You don't willingly walk into a fight knowing you'll be destroyed. And he didn't trust your motives. He can't revert back for 5 days, and with that , you are condemning him for what seems to be genuine fears not just of other alliances but your motives. Remember, that was a drastic decision taken days ago, and opinions may have changed since then. They did with me for instance. He did not "flee to peace mode as you came under attack". He was already there for other reasons. That is not desertion. To say it was "as you came under attack" is deceptive. I hope it was unintentional.

As for treason, opposing you is not the same as opposing this alliance. He had a view, he stated it, and fought for what he saw as the greater good of the alliance. That it was against your vision does not constitute treason. Remember as well, the Will of the Membership is 70% of those who voted. Are the 30% who didn't vote the same way guilty of treason as well? And of those who didn't vote at all?

Do not misunderstand me, I think there are potential reasons, but more to do with the leak from a few days ago. I find it worrying that he may been ejected more for personal reasons than the good of the alliance.

Also I hope your further assumption of titles is only temporary. Once this is over, I hope there will be a full democratic and legitimate process to elect a new leader. That vision and aims should not be lost because of the immediacy of the issues we now face.

As soon as I'm out of PM, I'll get my hands dirty. Over the last few days you've swayed my opinion of you further in your favour, and likely that of many others who were opposed or on the fence. Do not betray that trust and confidence.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts
I can't come out of PM for about 2 days i think, as soon as I can, I'm about your NS so can back you up.

Thank you Edward, If you can afford to be active I need to get you into Milcom ASAP. Please take a look at the TOC forum I created, the way we will go foward is fairly simple and based on Polar's basic level of MILCOM.

I've already messaged everyone attacked to report in, but I will need help in organizing our military offensive against these rogues.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Edward Graceford

Edward Graceford

Imperial Penthouse

• Retired General
  • 284 posts

I'd also like to retract my Peace Mode defence. if I can get out of it, having went into it after him, he could have done so as well.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts
I'd also like to retract my Peace Mode defence. if I can get out of it, having went into it after him, he could have done so as well.

I'd recommend not engaging targets until we can stagger them, in any case.

For those who don't understand the strategy of staggering, it prevents enemy nations from fleeing to peace mode at the end of the first round of war. Usually this is executed by declaring war a day or two after the first war was declared.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts

Once this situation is over we will continue the democratic process of implementing a new constitution and leadership, but I can't have CRV running around causing havoc and telling people to disobey orders in the meantime. He will be welcome to come back after this war is over.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users