Welcome to Supernova X
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

21DEC15 Commendation letter addressed to TK0Rahl

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Emperor of Mankind
  • 2,175 posts
  • Nation Name:Kingdom of Pakalolo
  • Nation Ruler:Immortan Junka

bYSNg0g.png

Announcement

I'd like to take a moment to commend our member TK0Rahl who has really stepped up to the plate in hitting the traitor Masterchief777.

His action has been a huge boost for our reputation with our allies, and now the possibility of a military treaty upgrade with Doom Kingdom is seriously on the table.

TK0Rahl is the only member currently in range of the target, and after DK handled the initial wave we were asked to handle the stagger. Despite being notified on short notice, Tk0Rahl was active and ready to engage the target with full nuclear annihilation!

It was not a popular move abroad to take in members of AFRO/GG after the November Third Operation... many bloodthirsty nations wanted to keep hitting the nations we rescued on none, which would have driven these former SNXers from the game.

TK0Rahl has proven that these former AFRO members are not cowards and are just as much part of SNX as those who participated in the heroic Revolution in July.

I look forward to awarding him his first ribbons for his courage and dedication in the line of duty!

Please join me in saluting his service to the Imperium!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HuMann

HuMann

Too Much Free Time

• Space Marine
  • 1,685 posts
Hail!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord Hershey

Lord Hershey