Welcome to Supernova X
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Defiance That Is Existence.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Edward Graceford

Edward Graceford

Imperial Penthouse

• Retired General
  • 284 posts

Friends! Novians! Fellow defenders of our glorious Imperium! I'd like us to sit down and have a bit of a chat. Another long essay calls to me, and so here it is.

We are in the trenches. A great battle is raging to which we can all, in some capacity, play a part. Our most recent conflicts have been with us spearheading the assault against those that have wronged us or our allies. In this instance, we are the targets. Not since the July Revolution have we been subject to an existential defensive war. And for that, we must take heart.

For every alliance we are now fighting, I will guarantee there are at least three that are very glad about our apparent misfortune. Ever since our initial entry into this world people have wanted to kill us just to watch us die. Some will say the war is because of Junka. They hate us because of our leader. And yet, these same voices were just as filled with vitriol before the July Revolution. The truth, my friends, is this; we are hated because we do not conform to their dogmatic view of this world. We are not under a thumb. We are not cowed by the threats of loud voices. The post-July SNX has attracted even more vitriol, certainly. And the reason for that is simple. We were never meant to survive, much less thrive. The fact we confounded expectations, and have achieved real successes is a demonstration that certain individuals belief that they can control this world and the political web is not only flawed, but an outright untruth. These people can't bear to feel that control has slipped from their grasp, if it was even there at all. Our very existence is a victory against all those who would see us destroyed. Every day we go on, is another day that we remind those that the world isn't shaped to their design or desires, and that there is always another path that can be taken.

Sephiroth, or Methrage as he is also known, talks a big game. The truth is that as much as we are detested, he is doubly so. I have seen first hand his behind-the-scenes negotiations. There is no difference between his private diplomacy and his public bluster. Rather than compromise, he wanted his own way, only his way, and any concessions or attempt at meeting half-way resulted in his throwing his toys out of the pram. He is a parasite. A rot that has set into this diplomatic structure of Bob. More that that, he is a deluded and pitiable little creature with a loud bark, but as much a threat as a disabled stick insect fighting a tiger.

Now, as this is a private message, I know I can be more honest that on the OWF. We aren't a perfect alliance. Junka isn't a perfect leader. But we chose him, twice now, and both times knowing full well what the issues in doing so may be. We know our Emperor can run his mouth. But we also know now as then that he is a determined and forceful presence, and the fact that under his leadership we have not only been able to thrive, but have pulled some diplomatic and military moves that all but our most ardent haters have had to begrudgingly acknowledge to be impressive. All this talk by foreign entities that we should overthrow our leader, and in particular Methrage's assertion we should fall under his leadership is laughable. Under Junka, our slot usage is sky high, our military has tasted sweet victory, our reputation has swelled, our enemies are more vocal (a sure sign that we are stronger – if we were nothing, they wouldn't be bleating about us constantly), we are an efficient and strong machine, and more than that, we are an active and close community. We know we can depend upon one another. Can the disjointed grand alliance of convenience that stands against us say the same? No, they really can't.

Under Methrage, his bloc has been pilloried left and right, he has been in almost, if not actual constant war, and just as with King Midas, everything he touched turned to gold, everything Methrage touches turns to shit. It's time we polished this little turd right out of Brown Sphere, and with luck, out of Bob as well. He and Lord Hitchcock have pledged to destroy this alliance. I promise that they will never get close. Methrage wants control of SNX. He can have it when he prises it from the cold dead hands of every single one of us.

Our allies in Doom are now with us. A relationship that was indeed built upon us supplying them with tech. Our enemies see it as a weakness. But alliances forged with mutual benefit are the strongest. Doom stand to lose if we fall, and thus we are well protected. I'm very happy to admit to the OWF that our treaty and relationship with Doom is, at its core, based upon mutual benefit. It's the strongest link. The fact we have become real friends as well is a very welcome bonus.

Whatever happens, and however the fortune favours you, know that their victory depends upon our destruction. Our victory needs only our continued existence. And that sweet, sweet knowledge that they have no power here and that it kills them will be a glorious memory to savour in our prosperous future. Good luck my friends. May the blood of our enemies flow like wine, and let us stand triumphant against these forces of chaos and destruction!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts
  • Nation Name:Kingdom of Pakalolo
  • Nation Ruler:Immortan Junka

Thanks for posting this Edward, this is a big morale boost for me and I hope it will be for others as well.

A road without a difficult path is a road not worth treading. I am glad everyone here shares our conviction and determination, forged in the heat of battles past, to press onward until victory is obtained.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hannibal90

Hannibal90

Class 5 Residence

• Field Marshal
  • 159 posts
  • Nation Name:Tunisiarev
  • Nation Ruler:Hannibal90

We can make it. This alliance must survive and we shall laugh upon them as  they retaliate.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

High Summoner Braska

High Summoner Braska

High Summoner

• Logistics Officer
  • 41 posts
  • Nation Name:Spira
  • Nation Ruler:High Summoner Braska

A wonderful morale boost! I will do everything i can to give aid to those who need it!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HuMann

HuMann

Too Much Free Time

• Space Marine
  • 1,685 posts
Well said, comrade

Dig in, clench the Fist & never yield!

Fer da Emprahh!

Bring it! Plenty more (ammo) to go around!

Get your fresh, hot lead here!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Edward Graceford

Edward Graceford

Imperial Penthouse

• Retired General
  • 284 posts

A lot of enemy forces are coming down with severe cases of lead poisoning. Props to our pixellated soldiers for shooting said lead into them.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts

JehbIEw.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Immortan Junka

Immortan Junka

SO IT IS DECREED

• Imperator Emeritus
  • 2,175 posts
[...]The only thing left to do is fight until one of us disbands, or publicly issues forth a formal complete, and unconditional surrender. I thought the Immoral Junkie was decent too until he exposed himself as a liar, and a fraud. Fool me once yadi yadi yada.....

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HuMann

HuMann

Too Much Free Time

• Space Marine
  • 1,685 posts
Juvenile namecalling

(& CN forum rule breach; namecalling, flamebaiting..)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users